Remodeling your home is an investment that can yield life-changing rewards. Not only will your home be worth more, but you will have an opportunity to truly make your house a home and design your space around your life, not the other way around.
Finish your basement, add a walk-in closet, create an open concept main floor, or completely renovate your kitchen.
Some things to consider when choosing the options you have when renovating:
- Smart Home Technology – operate your garage door from anywhere, or create a motion-activated sound or light system
- Energy Efficiency – what are the options for water heaters, windows, or HVAC systems that will benefit the environment and your energy bills?
- Family needs, such as aging, home care, play areas, or new babies
- How can you get more out of your outdoor space? Your garage? Your Basement?
- Home office
- Entertainment – do you use your dining room or would a home theatre be more in keeping with your lifestyle?
- Are you renovating to sell? There are specific features buyers are looking for
- Multifunctioning areas
- Ease of cleaning
- Laundry, bath, kitchen – improvements can always be made to make life better.
- Heated driveways or radiant flooring are increasingly popular for a reason