Canadian Design and Construction Inc. is a Bonded, WSIB-registered and compliant company that carries a $5-million liability insurance policy. We incorporate best practices in the health and safety of our workers, who are regularly trained in the use of protective equipment, materials and procedures. Supervision and enforcement of compliance procedures ensure a safe working environment for people and premises.
Our project manager is Kemal Ekmekci, an Architectural Designer. Kemal leads a crew of trades, who have worked as a team for years.
Canadian Design & Construction Mission, Vision, Values
CDC is a bonded, licensed and insured contractor serving the Greater Toronto area, providing complete design, build and renovation services.
We also offer the following specialty services for Commercial and Condominium high rise communities:
Kitec Plumbing Replacement
Fan Coil Unit Replacement and mould remediation
Parking Garage Coatings, Surface and Structural Repair
Common Elements Refurbishment
To serve the condominium, commercial and residential sectors in the Greater Toronto Area, with excellence and efficiency. To provide quality workmanship and timely completion of construction, maintenance, and refurbishment projects.
- To Help Property Managers in fulfilling their responsibilities with greater ease
- To Protect residents’ and investors’ interests by caring for their property
- To Provide information and insight to Boards so they can make informed decisions and save money
- To Support engineers and other professionals in their carrying out their duties
- To Grow our team and their skills, continually striving to have the best crew in the business
CDC Is a trusted and reliable partner to the condominium community; working hard to maintain and improve the standards of properties in their care through proactive collaboration.
Our Guiding Principles:
- Conscientious oversight
- Lean and efficient project management
- Investment in our team’s knowledge base and skill development
- Clear, transparent, and accurate communication
- Every problem has a solution – do what it takes with a positive attitude and learn from each experience.
- Safety First – taking risks with health and safety doesn’t pay in the end.